Monday, April 13, 2020

Conquering the devil


My acts disgrace me, albeit hope is by my side
I decline the surrender, born to ride the tide.

My credence is Herculean, sanity let me down,
My thoughts seem alien and me a scary clown.

Don’t be demented, the time it is, to be precise
One man army, what I call, guides and stands by my side.

My intelligence was wary, the spirit was high
Down came a whisper to open my eyes.

Wait not, for the enemy, homegrown in thy soil
Assault, decimate and eradicate forever before the soul recoils.

Lucky devil, I am, to conquer my mind
Sanity is a treasure, supremely hard to find.


Dr Sachin Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment

at random

My asks are relentless, but in vain;  For our existence shall cease to exist if the mysteries unfold; for mystery is nothing but our li...