Sunday, April 12, 2020

Virus - The Opportunist

Virus - the opportunist


I am here and I am new;
borne and diffused by the careless you.
I am small, weak, and labile;
and the human race is far too fragile.

I am blessed, to be in you;
for you are the one from where I’ll spew.
I am dormant, yet with a goal;
Need humans with or without soul.
I thrive and survive in a bag of bones
Do not intend to harm, you or your owns.

I was told you are accessible, but thorny to defeat
The defence is low; and many vices to keep;
albeit what I found, was hard to believe.

The race is brilliant; and fluid it is
For my purpose is transferral; not confinement it is.

Let me go ...let me go I beg thee
your stakes are high; you can’t afford me.

Dr Sachin Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment

at random

My asks are relentless, but in vain;  For our existence shall cease to exist if the mysteries unfold; for mystery is nothing but our li...